NeighboursFans needs your help ×

One of those birthday things...

Hawker

Yes I remember that. It was funny as the Staff were on here practicing using the different funtions and setting up the board and on e.net there was the excitement and guessing of what this place was called but we couldn't say a thing.

Doesn't seem like we've been here a year though but happy 1st birthday and 21st for Neighbours.

Speaking as member 404, it's kinda amazing to see how many people have signed up to join the board since then. You youngsters have the good life, I remember walking 30km in virtual snow to get to e.com back in the good old days... :p

Happy Birthday to us!

Happy birthday Nf! Thanks to the management and staff for all the work they put in! :hug:

I didn't realise we had a choice! :lol:

Happy Birthday NF.com! At this rate you'll outlive Neigbours for sure. ;)

:o Don't speak like that! Neighbours and this board are both going to carry on forever! ;) I don't know what I'd do without them :p

Happy Birthday! I also can't believe it was a year ago since we were all trying to guess the name of the new site over on e.com :).

:lol: I remember that. I think some people did actually find it didn't they?

Happy 1st Birthday NF.Com! Here's for another year! :)

October saw the plane crash in Aus and the 20th anniversary in the UK, which could explain the membership increase.

That's right. And Miles Mendoza mentioned us on Steve Wright's show on Radio 2 on his website of the day, thanks to The Divine Mrs M (where has she gone? :( ).

Howdy y'all! Indeed - better late than never but here I am. I wandered away from NF a while back and it seems I forgot the way to return!

The week that we gained the 400+ members in October will have been when Miles featured it on R2. If you check the date, it was probably around the 19th... :innocent:

I promise to hang around here more often in future. In the meantime, Happy Birthday NF.com :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to post in here for ages, and didn't get around to it :blushing: I remember the excitment last year when we were waiting for the new board to open at midnight! Thank you so much Sal and all the Staff for creating this lovely place for us :)