Welcome!

Hawker

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chief

Thanks heaps for the new board Sal!

It's got the same old E.com family feel to it already! It's just a bit smaller, which is nice!

I used to go on E.com ever week or wvery fortnight or something and dread having to read hundreds of new messages! Hopefully this will be easier going!

Best of luck Sal! Tapadh leat!

From Alan's message on e.net

You're probably all wondering why I'm leaving - it's just life taking over I'm afraid. It's so difficult to juggle updating the site, overseeing the board, doing a real-life job, having a social life, having a love life, keeping in touch with people etc etc - I'm run ragged! I need to move onto new things.
Guest Catapolt

Thanks so much Sal, it's wonderful! When I first saw that the e.com was closing down I was almost in tears!! But as soon as I came here I felt right at home. It's cool that everything looks pretty much the same, even better. Thanx again!! :hug:

Hi there! Thank you Sal and everyone for setting up this site. It looks great! I loved going over to E.com to read the forthcoming scripts in case I missed any during the next week...sad person aren't I? ah well, perhaps I'll be able to that again soon. I think you guys have been brill doing all this in so short a time :D

Hello everyone,

ok, I've been away for awhile and I come back and see that Erinsborough.com has closed... so after searching a lot I found this site and I'm sooooo happy there's a new forum :D

I do have one question though... I posted a story on that board and I don't have it at home anymore and I wanted to print it out, to keep it for myself, but now that the board's gone, the story's gone as well... can someone help me about this or have I lost the story for good...

• 2 weeks later...
ok, I've been away for awhile and I come back and see that Erinsborough.com has closed... so after searching a lot I found this site and I'm sooooo happy there's a new forum  :D

Snap!

I had withdrawal symptons when I thought I'd lost all you guys :,( . Glad we're back and Sal (and everyone who helped) the board looks great! Off to dive straight back in!

Clare

x