NF.com Live Journal Updates

Bagpuss

• Management

Due to the recent problems we've been experiencing, I've set up a Live Journal Community on a trial basis so that I can keep people from NF.com informed of any problems. To join, please request by following the link below, and I will add you.

Most of the time, I don't know any more than anyone else, but at least everyone who looks will all know we're in the same boat!

The community can be found at nf_com_updates.

Please bookmark this site, and at least if the board goes down you'll be able to keep in touch.

I will review whether I feel it's working or not, and if not, then I will close it.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF LJ TO READ THE UPDATES, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST TO THE JOURNAL UNLESS YOU ARE A MEMBER

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Management
Now I show my complete ignorance of such things and ask what I need to do, once I've clicked on the site... :blush:

I've never set up a community before, so I'm not entirely sure. Can you answer the following questions for me, which will help me to help you!

1. Are you a member of LJ already?

2. Can you read the entry I made, when you follow the link?

If you've already got it open, can you please close the page, and access it by following the link in the first post again? Ta. :)

• Management
If it helps I'm not logged into my LJ and I can still see the post when I follow the link Janet. :)

Ah, thanks Alex. I want people to be able to read it without having to have an LJ account.

My plan is for anyone to be able to see my updates, but they won't be able to post unless they are an LJ member.

Some people don't want to sign up for LJ, which is fair enough, but as long as they can see what I put, that's okay.

I've never set up a community before, so I'm not entirely sure. Can you answer the following questions for me, which will help me to help you!

1. Are you a member of LJ already?

2. Can you read the entry I made, when you follow the link?

If you've already got it open, can you please close the page, and access it by following the link in the first post again? Ta. :)

No, I'm not a member of LJ

Yes, I've been back and clicked on 'link' where several folk have posted comments.

Thanks.