Summaries Archive News - over 3400 episodes!

Sayaka

Hello all

The Summaries Archive has grown a lot in recent years, and has outgrown its home here on Neighboursfans.com. Sal and I have moved it across to its own domain - http://www.neighboursepisodes.com.

It's still a part of nf.com, it's just more practical for us to have it on a separate domain :)

The link at the top of the forum has been changed accordingly.

Ooo... snazzy. Nice that it's got its own little corner of cyberspace too. Quite the collection that's being gathered - and well used too, not just by use but by those on high. ;)

You should be really proud, Gaynor, you're heading up quite a project!

Ah, I have a good team of slaves colleagues. ;) The summarisers all rock and one day we will complete the archive. We are currently approaching 60% complete.

I am always interviewing for the position of new slave summariser ;)

I find it scary that people working on Neighbours actually use it :noes:

Ah, I have a good team of slaves colleagues. ;) The summarisers all rock and one day we will complete the archive. We are currently approaching 60% complete.

I still find it amazing that people have episodes from right across the 20-plus years and can help fill the gaps! It's great to read over some of the early years and what went on.

60% of 5265 episodes is amazing. When the archive is complete we're having a party, right? ;)

I am always interviewing for the position of new slave summariser ;)

Yes. Help me with 1995! :lol:

I find it scary that people working on Neighbours actually use it :noes:

I'd be proud actually, it's a great reference tool for them to use.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...