We're back...all upgraded and shiny

Hawker

• Management

Hello all,

It's new, it's shiny...it's going to change quite a bit. ;)

Feel free to discuss any changes but I will be changing a lot (the width of it for a start! ;)), so don't fret if things look too out of place.

(And my confidence has returned after the last upgrade, put it that way! ...this appears to have gone far more successfully!)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it going to stay looking like this?

It looks so un-e.net/NF.com like it's surreal! I'm sure it will look fine once we get the avatars and heading back.

Looking forward to the good changes the upgrade will bring.

ETA, have just realised we have avatars... er, it still looks strange. Very modern though, I do like it. It's just abit of a shock!

Edited by jules
Thanks Sal! Oddly, I like it how it is. When I am caught online by someone who doesn't know I use the site, I can lie more convincingly... ;)

LOL! I'm sure she will make it more Neighboursy soon, to your detriment. I do understand what you mean though, I remember my housemate catching me on e.net once and I had to pass it off saying I was bored and had been randomly googling stuff. :lol:

Oh, definitely! I've said in the past when caught that I use it to find out what happened in an episode I missed...but that's all. Just on those odd occasions.... *blushing, breathlessness, "please believe me" grin plastered over face* :lol:

Sorry Sal, WE know there's nothing mad about Neighboursfans.com... the uninitiated....don't! They're the mad ones! :lol:

• Management

PMSL @ the 'non' Neighbours thing. I remember some people being very upset on Erins when we made the banner bigger as it was 'too embarrassing' at school/college to have a Neighbours forum up! I will look into making a 'stealth' skin for the ashamed users amongst us. ;)

However, yep, it will be Neighboursfied again in the future.