NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Episode discussion to ease the withdrawal symptoms

Carly

Glad to join as newboy, my gripe is that yet again without any prior warning from the BBC or its promotion vehicle the "Radio Times" the series stops dead on Friday 14 Dec 2007 with no explanation why or even when it will recommence and if so where. If I could find anywhere on their website how to communicate direct with them I would willingly and regularly do so.

As a matter of interest the Daily Mail TV supplement for this coming week does indeed outline what we are supposed to be viewing regarding Toadies engagement to Stef so apparently the BBC doesnt even keep the newspapers up to date!! Any clues ?

Last Friday the voiceover man said that Neighbours would return to BBC screens in 3 weeks time after the Christmas period.

There is some discussion around the board tha tthe reason it has been stopped for 3 weeks this year could be down to it's future move to Five - in order that perhaps the Season Finale will end on BBC and the Season Finale Return will be shown on Five although that's all guesses at the moment.