Neighbours Episodes - 4000 summaries

Hawker

• Management
Our summaries archive, NeighboursEpisodes.com now holds a whopping 3500 episode summaries in total.

Wahoo! Roll on 4000! :D

Hello all!

Well, we've done it - we've hit 4000 summaries! Admittedly, we've been having a real push towards hitting 4000 summaries before Christmas, but I'm still a little surprised that we've managed to do it! We were at 3500 at the very end of February, so to add another 500 to that total in approximately 9 months is a massive achievement. :D

And we've been having a big run on screencaps too, so those 4000 summaries are accompanied by over 30,000 screencaps! The site itself has changed a bit this year as well, with a brand new design and a new labelling system for the screencaps, which now lists the names of characters underneath each picture.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who's helped with Neighbours Episodes this year - from the daily summarisers of the Australian episodes, to the team writing up the 80s and 90s episodes, to the people who send in screencaps from all years and to all of the people who helped us to label the pictures with character names.

And I want to say a special thank you to Gaynor, who has always done heaps for the archive, but has possibly surpassed herself this year. I'm amazed you haven't hidden away and told me to stop having 'great ideas' this year, mate. :rofl:

But yes, the 1985 season and 1999 - 2007 seasons have all been completed (and at the end of this week, 2008 should join that list) - and hopefully, next year we'll see a few more years being finished off! :D Er, roll on 5000? ;)

4000 episodes out of just over 5600 episodes is a massive achievement, especially going by the length of each individual one, so well done to everyone involved! And definitely Sal, roll on 5000! :p

...and have to say the site looks really well done compared to how "simple" it used to be. Everything new this year has been great.

• 2 weeks later...