NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Neighboursfans Birthday

Hawker

• Management

Hey guys,

As lots of you will know, we're coming up to our 4th year being Neighboursfans*.

For a bit of a celebration this year, we're going to run a baby photo competition. We want you to dig through your photo collection and see if you can find a picture of yourself as a kid - around 4 years old would be good, but as long as you're a child in it, it'll be cool!

Send a copy in to me at sal@neighboursfans.com along with a more recent photo of yourself, and on our birthday we'll put them all up and we'll see who's best at matching the baby photo to the board member!

* For anyone who doesn't know, we started off in November 2000 and we renamed in March 2005.

• Management

Good stuff, guys!

Just out of interest, what did Neighbours Fans used to be called? I'm sure I've heard it before but I can't remember! :)

It was Erinsborough originally. The name has since been sold on and that's now a different site entirely. :)

• Management

Good stuff - I look forward to seeing them!

As a side note, a couple of people have told me that they get a bounce when they e-mail me saying that my e-mail account is full. It isn't full, and I have been receiving the e-mails (even off members who get the bounce) - so don't worry if you get that message(!)

My board e-mail account doesn't half do some funny things. :rolleyes:

I'll e-mail you back once I get your photos anyway, so you'll know when I've got them. :)

Wow Jack, some of those morphs show uncanny resemblences between some of the characters, particularly the ones "related" to one another. Whatever we might say about crazy continuity, at least Neighbours generally gets it right when putting families together.

Sounds like a plan Sal, lucky I have just the right 4 year old picture lurking somewhere on my computer!