UPGRADE - 30/11/10

Hawker

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management

Looking forward to the changes, Sal!

One thing though. The button that lets you go from, say, the Natasha and Michael appreciation page to the other ones has vanished. Is it coming back?

Sorry, mate - I have no recollection of which button you're referring to? :???:

One thing though. The button that lets you go from, say, the Natasha and Michael appreciation page to the other ones has vanished. Is it coming back?

Sorry, mate - I have no recollection of which button you're referring to? :???:

The bottom of this page is an example. There is usually a small button next to the thing that says where you are on the forum and it lets you be taken to the main forum on the one you are on at the moment. It's hard to explain.

• Management

Is it just a link back to the forum the thread is in?

<- Previous Topic | Forum News | Next Topic ->

?

Or something else entirely? I'm not being obtuse, I've obviously not noticed the feature in the past, sorry. :???:

Sorry, mate - I have no recollection of which button you're referring to?  :???:

The bottom of this page is an example. There is usually a small button next to the thing that says where you are on the forum and it lets you be taken to the main forum on the one you are on at the moment. It's hard to explain.

Do you mean this--------------------------------------------------------V

Image5.jpg

If so, the drop down box now works automatically without using a button.

• Management

Oh wait.....how weird..it's just loaded like that for me. :???:

Edit: It seems that sometimes it loads with, sometimes it loads without. If it loads without, the dropdown seems to work automatically like Stew has said - but if the button appears, you need to press it.