NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Deleting Threads/Posts

Hawker

• Management

Hi guys,

We're going to do a bit of board optimisation, and part of that is getting rid of any threads that haven't been used for a very long time. Some forums should be safe, such as the episodes forums, but if there's something specific (particularly in the off topic areas) you think you might wish to read again in the future, I recommend that you dig it out and save it and/or put in a plea here for me to retain it.

We don't often get rid, but every so often we try to have a clean up...some of the forums haven't been "swept" in about 5 years, which is a bit OTT.

Any questions etc, you know where to put them. :)

Cheers,

Sal.

Hi Sal,

Are you getting ready to upgrade the software or just having a clear out to speed the board up?

Also can I make a plea on behalf of the decget fans to keep all The Declan, Bridget and India Appreciation Threads (formally The Declan & Bridget Appreciation Threads) in the character discussion board as alot of us still use them for reference.

Thanks Sal

• Management

It's not my call, of course, but I'm sure there are other fans who would like to keep all the threads about their favourite characters/pairings and I'm not sure that exceptions can be made. For example, there are 38 Robinson threads and 90 Susan and Karl ones!

Maybe you could copy the posts you wish to keep into Word and save them to your computer? :)

It's not my call, of course, but I'm sure there are other fans who would like to keep all the threads about their favourite characters/pairings and I'm not sure that exceptions can be made. For example, there are 38 Robinson threads and 90 Susan and Karl ones!

Maybe you could copy the posts you wish to keep into Word and save them to your computer? :)

I can see where you are coming from Janet and I will of course make my own backup of the threads, but if Sal will make an exception then I would be very greatfull as I would like it to remain accessable to all decget fans.

Are you getting ready to upgrade the software or just having a clear out to speed the board up?

Hopefully the upgrade will come, with a nice new look for the forum as well, and the return of an actual forum banner :p

Tapatalk integration would be nice, for us mobile users :whistling: (I know I have asked about twice now, but I'm still craving it for this forum...)

Any chance of keeping the Libby recast thread in Neighbours Chat, just for old times sake? A bit of NF.com gold ;)

Hahahaha, agreed!

• 3 weeks later...