2014 Complete

Hawker

20 completed years :o And just 423 left to finish! Amazing!

Well done everyone who's helped construct this one-of-a-kind archive :celebrate: Many other shows have similar archives, but getting up to over 7000 episodes, and with screen caps too, must be truly unique.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management

TPTB definitely know they're there, and I know they've used them on occasion in the past. The Australian Screenwriters Guild is definitely aware of the archive and I sent them quite a lot of background information to help them piece together who wrote what for the show - and I know some of the writers link to us. There's someone, whose name slips my mind, has a direct link to his author page from his website. :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a pleasure to do so many summaries last year. I do realise my small contribution is nothing compared to all the summaries done over the last few years. Well done everyone!

In the future I would like to return to summarising weekly but it isn't possible at the moment.