NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Changes to Subscription Packages

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management

Sorry for the delay in sorting this. I will PM you and I'll extend your current subscription so that you don't run out in the meantime, as I know that you'd be on time if I'd been a little faster!

If anyone else would like to send a cheque, either PM me or reply here and I'll send you the information. :)

If anyone else would like to send a cheque, either PM me or reply here and I'll send you the information. :)

If you PM me your address, I will send you a cheque, seeing as NatWest is not sending us our new credit cards until the middle of June!

• Management

If you've got Paypal, you can do it through the board or by directly e-mailing my Paypal account (I can give you the e-mail address if you haven't got it)...or you can send me a cheque through the post. :)

Sorry for the delay in sorting this. I will PM you and I'll extend your current subscription so that you don't run out in the meantime, as I know that you'd be on time if I'd been a little faster!

The cheque's in the post, Sal - a little late as I'm still catching up since I returned from my friend's... :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Sal, my subs ran out yesterday, but PayPal won't let me renew. :shrug: It keeps saying MrR's card is already registered to another paypal account (it's defintely not, as it's quite a new card) I tried the pay by debit card if you don't have a paypal account, but it says the same thing, I can't use the card as it's registered to a paypal account. :???: His account is the only one I have a card for, I don't know where my debit card is. :???:

I will see if I can borrow someone else's card tomorrow, failing that I will have to get MrR to send you a cheque (as I don't have a cheque book) Could you PM your addy, as I hate being in 'debt' so to speak. Sorry about the hassle.