NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Changes to Subscription Packages

• Management

Thanks ever so much - it really makes a huge difference for me, and the subscriptions I've had this time have meant that I've been able to purchase the separate domain for the summaries, allowing us to archive even more in the future. :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ever so much - it really makes a huge difference for me, and the subscriptions I've had this time have meant that I've been able to purchase the separate domain for the summaries, allowing us to archive even more in the future. :)

Like Tracy said, no, thank you! I am just kicking myself for not doing it sooner because I thought it would be waaay over my budget!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick question :) I've just re subscribed today and I've paid by paypal but the board hasn't updated my profile to the premium subscriber group, I'm still members. Does it update over night or something? :)

Thanks in advance x

Edited by Baby Liz

I got an email to tell me my subscription had expired 'today'. :???: It didn't come through on my outlook account and I only saw it because I looked at it on Yahoo. I have to sort something out because MrP hasn't used his paypal a/c for ages and doesn't know the password. :rolleyes:

• Management

I'm so sorry about this - it's a bug in Invision's latest security upgrade. The good news is that it keeps the subscription manager more secure...the bad news is that it doesn't send the payments through properly.

I've been pulling my hair out trying to sort this - I thought it was something else, and not Invision's end - so will have to pull the board offline at some point in the near future to resolve it (maybe tonight).

I'll put you through manually - I'm really sorry that this has happened.

Someone else has subscribed today, according to my Paypal account - if that's you, give me a shout and I'll edit you in manually too.

• Management

The new upgrade should've fixed the error, so the board will automatically update when a subscription goes through (like it used to).

I've upgraded the 3 accounts which were affected (Liz, Louise and toastytart) - if you don't want the badge, let me know and I'll switch you over to the no badge account.

Thanks heaps for supporting the site, guys and sorry this happened.