NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Changes to Subscription Packages

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to subscribe again, Claire, and wanted to pay a different way (cheque etc), it's cool for you to have my address. :)

Sorry I completely forgot to check back to this thread. :blush:

I will badger MrP first for his details or even get him to sign up again. Will sort it as and when I can. :)

The only thing I miss from when I was a subscriber is the quicker flood control. It keeps catching me on the hop! :glare::lol:

Edited by ~Claire~
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Management

Ahh, I've worked it out...it's because it was waiting to clear - the board isn't that clever.

Edit: Have put you through manually, and extended it because of the trouble. If you don't want a badge, let me know and I'll put you in the other group. :)

• 4 months later...
  • Management

Someone's just reminded me of this - if you want to send money to me via a postal address, please don't use the one I was giving out last year (I don't live there anymore!). If you drop me a PM, I will pass you my new address...but any post needs to get to me before June 10th (because I'll be moving out).

As a side note, if your subscription doesn't go through STRAIGHT AWAY, drop me a PM or get one of the Staff members to flag it up to me and I'll sort it out. Invision's subscription manager is cranky, to say the least, and although 95% of transactions go through swimmingly, it seems to have trouble communicating with Paypal on occasion...so if this happens to you, pester me immediately and I'll bump it through manually.

Danke. :)