NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Carly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question, how long does it take for them to actually be in the gallery?

That depends on how often the people with access to the uploading of avatars check that e-mail. There are a few of us that check, so it's hard to give a specific time frame as it depends on several factors, but I check several times a week for example. As soon as one of us finds avatars that have been sent in that haven't been uploaded we add them to the gallery as long as they fulfill all the necessary criteria. That is they're under 20K, doesn't contain a spoiler image and they've been correctly labelled. Often we'll reply to the e-mail address you used to send the avatars to let you know that they've been uploaded as well. You should have received one of those now. :)

All other avatars sent in recently have also been uploaded.

Edited by Elin
I have just sent in some of mine =p

Is one (or more) or them from recent episodes Australian pace? :unsure: I think I recognise one of the images as airing just the other week. If so then we have to wait until the episode has aired in Australia since the avatar galleries run at UK pace.

Just a quick question what if the avatar that I want to donate, and there is one, my absolute favourite, is under 100 x 100, specifically at 100 x 78 pixels? Is that against the rules? Does it have to be exactly 100 x 100? I think I still have the psd, so I can remake it again by just doing a crop and resising it and compressing it.. Just wanted to know before I go nuts with the avatar donations. :)

Thanks Sal:) Glad I got that cleared up:)

Also, if you're sending in avatars that contain images from recent Australian episodes you're probably better off sending them in once the episodes have aired in the UK. We don't upload avatars with UK spoilers and if we can't upload them now so have to 'save them' in the inbox for later we might forget to upload once we can. Just a heads up. :)

Just a quick question what if the avatar that I want to donate, and there is one, my absolute favourite, is under 100 x 100, specifically at 100 x 78 pixels? Is that against the rules? Does it have to be exactly 100 x 100? I think I still have the psd, so I can remake it again by just doing a crop and resising it and compressing it.. Just wanted to know before I go nuts with the avatar donations. :)

What you could do is, change it to 100 by 100 but change the background to the light blue colour that surrounds the avatars, so it will look 100 by 78 but is actually 100 by 100? :)

Hey,

when we send our avies, can we send them in their photobucket links? Or do we have to attach them? I've attached them, for my first batch and the 2nd batch I sent in today.

Please attach them to your e-mail message. Make sure you've given the files their correct names too since that makes uploading a lot easier. That way we can get them up a lot faster for you. :)