NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Board Upgraded

Hawker

Major events in 2007? Is Stingrays death the only currently on there? Major ones would obviously be the revamp (Frosie Wedding), Hit and Run, Roof Collapse. What about stuff like Frazer's accident, Gail's return, Izzy's return the Kusan Wedding, the exits of people like the Timmins, Sky & Boyd.

These are all great if someone could seek out the episode number :)

ETA: I've split off into this thread :)

http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index....p;hl=Highlights

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad because I didn't tag one picture - I was too scared about the amount of time it would suddenly take away from me when I was trying to work, especially considering when I got back from holiday the thread already had about 30 pages! But well done to everyone involved and thanks loads - it's a brilliant feature :)

Major events in 2007? Is Stingrays death the only currently on there? Major ones would obviously be the revamp (Frosie Wedding), Hit and Run, Roof Collapse. What about stuff like Frazer's accident, Gail's return, Izzy's return the Kusan Wedding, the exits of people like the Timmins, Sky & Boyd.

These are all great if someone could seek out the episode number :)

ETA: I've split off into this thread :)

http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index....p;hl=Highlights

Frazer's accident was episode 5177. I don't know the exact episode number for the Kusan wedding, but it was around the same time as Frazer's accident, as Karl and Susan were in London. Frosie's wedding was 5261.

Edited by sukiel
I actually quite miss picturre tagging, though my sleep addled brain doesn't, it reminded me of some of the fun scenes I hadn't watched in ages.

Me too. All those long forgotten cast members brought back to life. :lol: It was fun.

The RSS feature for the summary archive doesn't seem to be picking up the recent updates to the archive (for me anyway). The only feed I've gotten from it is from May 5 at 12pm. Is it just me who's not getting the feeds from it?

The RSS feature for the summary archive doesn't seem to be picking up the recent updates to the archive (for me anyway). The only feed I've gotten from it is from May 5 at 12pm. Is it just me who's not getting the feeds from it?

It doesn't really work yet, it's immensely complicated behind the scenes (it's not exactly like a normal RSS feed)

I will work on it when I have a chance. :)