NeighboursFans needs your help ×

IMPORTANT - PM SYSTEM

Hawker

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sal, I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you having to waste your weekend fixing the PM System because of some Selfish Idiot. :hug:

I'm praying that it doesn't take you too long for your sake as I'm sure you have got better things to do :priest:

and I just want to say thank you, I really do appreciate all the hard work you are putting into this and the site generally :bowdown:

As I said in one of my previous posts, I wish there was something I could do to help but as the only thing I can do is offer moral support I will post little messages of appreciation like this for you untill the system is fixed.

Thanks again Sal You're the best!

• Management

Cheers guys. :)

It *should* now be working for all existing members. Shout up if it isn't. The red notification still isn't there, but it's not meant to be - so just keep your eyes peeled for new PMs!

Cheers for fixing it Sal but I am just wondering why doesn't it show who has logged on the board on the main page like it used to?

Also underneath our avatars and details when we post, why is there a rectangular shape displayed? (Look to the left of this post)

shot.jpg

It's a bit hard to see. .. try using the "Print Screen" button on your computer next time. ;)

Nevertheless, I guess you're talking about the thing right at the bottom of the Profile information? I think it's to do with the Warn system icon that only the Staff see and in that case is nothing to worry about :)

Oh ok. Sorry about the quality. What does the system warn against, if you don't mind me asking?

People on the board who break the rules are sometimes warned. The Warn system keeps track of this so the Staff know the history.