• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Management

I can't edit it for you without forcing your account, but you need to go to:

http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

The first bit is your privacy settings and then it says Time Zone.

Choose the correct one from the drop down menu and then check the DST Correction box just beneath it.

Save changes, and then it should update properly...

• Management

What happened to the spoiler tags and the quotes from the top of the pages? Nothing I will miss drastically, but again, just curious.

Sorry, you posted as I did.

Are there no spoiler tags? Er, smeg...will check that out.

Quotes need to be rebuilt so they'll be missing for a good while yet. They will make a return though.

• Management

You can get a spoiler tag in one of two ways:

1) Manually typing out the tags - e.g. [ spoiler ] (without the spaces) and then [ / spoiler ] to close.

Like so.

2) Click on the drop down entitled 'Other Styles' (it's at the top left of the posting box). The fourth option is 'Spoiler'. Click on it, and then type your text in the pop-up box. When you press 'Add' your spoiler will be added to the post.

There's also a SPOILER option at the very foot of 'Other Styles' but that's a scroll over tag, which isn't as good.

Hope that helps. :)

No worries, thanks for bringing it to my attention (and to Andrew for his correct input too :)).

Invision ships as default with a mobile skin forced onto the iPhone, Touch, Blackberry etc and turning it off had totally slipped my mind!

Could the option to use the iPhone skin at least be available? Or maybe it could be default for iPhone Safari users but just have that "Manually choose a theme" link available? It's just handy when you're on the move and therefore have no access to a Wi-fi network so having to resort to your phone data network, which is pricey alone! (iPod touch users have wi-fi only hence why using the desktop version is no problem).

• Management

I'll take a look at it tomorrow. It should all be enabled for use (just not forced), but I'm a bit at a loss of how to test it without the technology myself if it's not already working.

I would investigate it but I'm just too tired now...I've hit a wall, I think!

I saw the links for avatars and time and fixed my time that way because it was an hour fast. It corrected itself simply by saving it again. :D

But thanks for letting me know about the little thing in the top right hand corner. I wouldn't have spotted it otherwise. :p

Edited by AshleySolo

Is anybody else having time issues?

I checked my profile and the time I've selected is correct. However, the time seems to be correct one minute and other times it's an hour fast. It switches between the two.

I've tried selecting the correct time again and saving, so I'll see if that stops the switching back and forth. Nope. That didn't work. It's back to an hour fast again.

In the pull down list, it's listing the Melbourne/Sydney time as an hour faster than it should be.

Thought I would just let you know.

Edited by AshleySolo