NeighboursFans needs your help ×

NeighboursEpisodes.com

Hawker

• Management

I'm sure a lot of you are visitors to our summaries archive at NeighboursEpisodes.com.

If you've never been, this is our catalogue of Neighbours episode summaries and it currently houses 5155 episode summaries (out of 6045) and over 45,500 screencaps!

Anyway, today's big news is that we've completed the year of 1987, with particular thanks to Gaynor who finished us off today.

Obviously, a huge thank you to everyone who submitted an episode or screencaps for 1987 - and of course, everyone who has summarised or sent in screencaps for the archive overall.

We now have 14 complete years, and with fewer than 900 past episodes to write up...I look forward to posting news about the site in the future. :)

Absolutely brilliant! :celebrate: I really enjoy the summaries - great for re-living watched episodes, reading about unwatched episodes, and I love the search function for when I have a memory lapse about something and it bugs me until I can figure it out. All the effort that goes into it is very much appreciated.