NeighboursFans needs your help ×

UPGRADE - 30/11/10

Hawker

• Management

I love the fluid width theme, love how I go away for a while and come back and everything's changed, haha.

So what exactly is changing in this upgrade? (once it's complete?)

I'll see what I can do about setting up a fluid skin for you. :)

I had a busy week at work, so I stopped doing any work on the site - when I've finished, I'll post up the major differences.

Minor point, but with the mobile version of the site the avatars you see at the sides of posts are the member's profile picture, not their selected avatar. I didn't realise how much I associated people with their avatar until they disappeared!

Thanks for pointing that out - I will have a look at what can be done. Annoyingly, Invision seem to take the stance that your profile picture should rule all and your avatar is secondary, whereas a lot of forum owners take the opposite attitude - your avatar should rule all, with your profile picture being something that stays 'private' in your profile.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see what I can do about setting up a fluid skin for you. :)

Oh, I was referring to the Blue 3.1 theme being the "fluid skin", because it adjusts to your browser size/screen resolution rather than being fixed like the IP Board theme :p

Edited by Swanny