NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Server Move Complete

Hawker

• Management

Yes, it's technically the same forum - we carried the member database over.  Bizarre to think that it started in November 2000 (and a few of us were around and talking earlier than that, back in 98/99) and many of us are still here now.  

• Like 3

I'm a veritable newcomer - I started lurking after IMDB shut down their discussion forums and delurked a bit later - it would probably have been sooner but I was reading the Digital Spy forums and those are... not a place I would delurk, let's go with that. But I do love that on here we can have discussions and disagreements and still be mostly okay with each other - the mostly is more due to not liking opinions than people for me, and that happens everywhere online.

But I really love discussions on here, it's one of the more calm places I know of generally.

• Like 2
On 29/03/2020 at 23:26, Skylover said:

I keep getting this message when I try and post sometimes. Is the forum booting me off for using it too much? :lol: 

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 23.25.12.png

I sometimes get that one too. It's not a persistent problem. You're just too needy.😜

ETA: Of course sods law dictated that I got that very message when I first attempted to make this very post. 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...