Upgrade - 22/09

Hawker

5 hours ago, Hawker said:

Hi,

There's been quite a major upgrade to the board today.

As well as some cosmetic changes, you will notice some new features - for example, some popular threads now have a summary of topic activity in thread view, with stats / popular posts / popular days / popular images in a bar on the right.

I've deliberately not turned on everything in one go, so you may see new features appearing over time - but if you have any queries or concerns, let me know.

I would like to  see some better quality emoji's if you don't mind me saying 

Edited by Rick182
  • Confused 1
  • Management
1 hour ago, Rick182 said:

I would like to  see some better quality emoji's if you don't mind me saying 

You should be able to enter emojis from your device - either from the keyboard installed, or by pressing the Windows Key + fullstop key on desktop.  👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Management
19 minutes ago, Rick182 said:

You can't really see those ones they are tiny and poor quality  

This might help.

(I jest, I jest.)

In all seriousness, I've taken a look at the site on a few different devices, using different skins and different levels of zoom - and they all look perfect.

Please could you provide a screenshot so we can see what the issue is?  (Or anyone else, if they're having the same problem.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Hawker said:

This might help.

(I jest, I jest.)

In all seriousness, I've taken a look at the site on a few different devices, using different skins and different levels of zoom - and they all look perfect.

Please could you provide a screenshot so we can see what the issue is?  (Or anyone else, if they're having the same problem.)

Why not fill the header of the forum with pictures of characters.... instead of just blank white