NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Upcoming board changes

Hawker

7 hours ago, daydreambeliever said:

Short for username ;) I thought it was you who had made the logo, not @benjy as they are the same except the one letter difference (and you posting about it helped as well!)

I get it now. Just think that I’m Mark Brennan and @benjy is Billy Kennedy. Also, I’m the Sunset Beach fan! 😁

• Haha 2
On 06/01/2022 at 10:40, toby3000 said:

I just came to this forum to flag a problem with the 'latest posts' section showing spoilers, but it must have been updated literally as I was typing,

I just posted about this in "Comments and Suggestions" before seeing this. I can still see the spoiler posts in the "Latest" side column today. Strange :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thought I had today, but could it be an idea to add a star rating functionality to the episode summary threads? Each member would be able to vote out of 5 stars and it would be displayed next to the thread title. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

A nice way to rate episodes and track which are most popular?