NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Upcoming board changes

Hawker

I've noticed I can't seem to search properly for threads anymore. For example, I was just looking for the Neighbuzz thread but when you type Neighbuzz nothing comes up in the search bar. I am finding threads by putting them in alphabetical order but I didn't know if I was doing something wrong or if anyone else was having this issue?

I have found some searches don't return any results lately, even though I know there are some. For instance, they don't seem to find older episodes anymore - I will sometimes search by episode number to pull up a particular reference (on the forum, not the archive site) but for the older ones, it doesn't seem to work now.

ETA: I did just try Neighbuzz though, and that worked. So maybe it's intermittent?

• Management

Oh yeah, sorry - I had to restrict searches to content from the last 365 days, because the search table was blowing out the database size to epic proportions.  

I'd completely forgotten I'd done it until I read your post here.  

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, daydreambeliever said:

Not sure here is the right place to ask but... I'm wanting to read the discussion for tonight's Aus episode (the one with the memorial). Help? I can't find it in the Aus or UK posts.

I think you want Wednesday 19th, which is in the Aus discussion thread.

22 minutes ago, daydreambeliever said:

Thanks @Benji :) It's v. confusing with the delay.

Believe me when I say this: I get it. Even though the UK was behind for the best part of 30+ years, I never got used to the day it aired here vs. the day the episode was labelled. It doesn’t help when threads move about and you can’t track date order. 🙃😂

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Benji said:

Believe me when I say this: I get it. Even though the UK was behind for the best part of 30+ years, I never got used to the day it aired here vs. the day the episode was labelled. It doesn’t help when threads move about and you can’t track date order. 🙃😵💫😂

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was trying to go by date order ;) but got confused a second time. Still, I have read now and thanks again!