NeighboursFans needs your help ×

NeighboursEpisodes.com - back catalogue complete

Hawker

Are they available in every other language? 

Only kidding of course, Google translate can take care of that now! 

Well done! I spend half an hour or so a day on here and sometimes it's easy to forget the work that goes into all this. I love being part of this family though (even as a weird cousin 😂) thank you and well done again everyone! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Truly an amazing achievement, well done everyone who's been involved, past and present! :clap:

It's true what you wrote in the opening post, that this is an excellent example of what a community of people sharing a vision and working together towards a common goal can be capable of, and quite honestly a great example of how the internet can connect people to create something extraordinary. Many people like to go on about how spending time online and using social media is inefficient, wastes people's time and holds people back in this modern era, but community projects like this demonstrate how connecting people can be used productively to create something that's simply invaluable. To have reached this milestone in time for the show ending is just brilliant, congratulations.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Superb work, everyone! I have been reading so many episode summaries recently, partly due to a random classic episode re-watch in light of the show coming to an end, (in that way, it's not such a random re-watch is it? :p) and partly to fill in some blanks from episodes I have missed over the years, making sense of some of the clips I haven't recognised, and this catalogue is absolute Godsend to have as a resource! 🙏

I'm an episode guide fiend, what can I say? And this is the best one available on the internet for any TV show  :D

Thank you to everyone who has contributed! 🙏

• Like 3
  • Love 2