IMPORTANT - upgrading information

Hawker

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Management

No worries, mate - I know it's taking a while...just in a bit of a 'tied hands' situation.

If anyone's been wondering about the time outs this afternoon, I've been pruning back a lot of the board and I've removed about 200,000 posts (so about 2/5 of our content) in order to optimise things a bit. :)

You should take this as a warning too - there's a few sections that are untouched so far, but if you want something, SAVE IT.

• 2 weeks later...

Media Spy upgraded to IPB3 a few weeks ago and it's pretty new and lot's of handy new functions. Of course they added their own style but it would look pretty much the same. There is just one thing, the thread titles etc are too big, not the actual text itself, just the main forum page links. So if that's fixable that would be great Sal! :D:p Thanks!

Yeah, that's exactly it. Thanks so much! It's also even the link you click to go to 'Neighbours Chat', all of them on the main forum page actually. They are just huge that's all. I have to make me text size smaller so I don't get a headache. :lol: Swanny (Andrew) will know what I'm talking about. He might be able to explain it better than me. :blush:

They're not huge but yeah the thread titles are larger than they used to be, with the thread subheadings appearing to have shrunk in size too. The forum descriptions seem to be be larger than the thread subheadings though. Never bothered me though. Could come in handy though if you have a large screen.

Here's the link to the site in question: http://www.mediaspy.org/forum/index.php?act=idx