NeighboursFans needs your help

Thanks @Sayaka for organising this, and @Hawker for everything you do to keep the board running.

From my perspective, I'm probably here more than almost anyone else (and would be very lost without my daily Nfans fix!) and so I'm more than happy to make a regular contribution. Likewise if you ever need additional help with any admin-y stuff or the like, then feel free to get in touch and if it's within my power, I'm happy to pitch in.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, wizardt™ said:

Thanks @Sayaka for organising this, and @Hawker for everything you do to keep the board running.

From my perspective, I'm probably here more than almost anyone else (and would be very lost without my daily Nfans fix!) and so I'm more than happy to make a regular contribution. Likewise if you ever need additional help with any admin-y stuff or the like, then feel free to get in touch and if it's within my power, I'm happy to pitch in.

Same as @wizardt™, I will donate when I’m home from work :) 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Martin1988 said:

Really sad to hear the news about Sal and will be hoping for her to make a recovery in the shortest possible time.

Thanks Martin, she's certainly had and continues to have a hard time of it, thank you for your good wishes (and those from others too)

• Love 1

Hi @Sayaka I have known for some time that Sal has been unwell and whilst this does not come as a surprise I was hoping that she was making some progress by now. I hope she will in the future.

Can I just confirm,  does this replace the PayPal payments I have been making for many years for premium subscriber or is it better to continue through PayPal friends and family (no platform fees)?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, neighbours fan 1986 said:

Hi @Sayaka I have known for some time that Sal has been unwell and whilst this does not come as a surprise I was hoping that she was making some progress by now. I hope she will in the future.

Can I just confirm,  does this replace the PayPal payments I have been making for many years for premium subscriber or is it better to continue through PayPal friends and family (no platform fees)?

Thanks matey, you can continue as you are I think, but I will check with Sal when I speak to her :)

19 hours ago, neighbours fan 1986 said:

Have confirmed with Sal this is still fine :) She also says thank you very much she really appreciates you donating all these years 

16 hours ago, Clare said:

Sending get well wishes, hugs and positive thoughts Sal. Thinking of you as well.

A few years ago did we pay to have an avatar to raise funds for the board? Or am I imagining that?

Yes there was something way back, around 2007 or something, but Invision discontinued the plugin

• Like 1

Done! 🙏 Thinking of you, Sal, and wishing you all the future health and happiness!

Your hard work, time and passion in creating this wonderful community is never something I've taken lightly, even if my viewing habits have been erratic over the years. I wouldn't change it for the world, and we wouldn't change you for the world either! Happy to help! 🥰 

Lovely of you to organise this, Gaynor! 🤗

• Like 1
  • Love 3