NeighboursFans needs your help

6 hours ago, Sayaka said:

Yes there was something way back, around 2007 or something, but Invision discontinued the plugin

Completely understand. Meant to say I'd donated. The board has really helped me over the years.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I’ve donated too. I’m also unwell at the moment and not able to work as much as I used to, so I completely understand. 

By the way, I think it’s great that people’s donation amounts are private - no-one has the right to judge anyone else on how much or how little they donate, as we don’t know people’s circumstances. However, it would be nice to see a running total of how much has been raised. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Hug 2

Must reading this now, so sorry to hear! 

I'll definitely donate something - even if it's viewed as compensation for having to put with my posts 😂 

This will be payday in 5 days 😊❤️

Wishing Sal a speedy recovery! When Phil did return I thought there was someone on here who loved him and thought they'd maybe left the forum or didn't watch anymore.

Hopefully Sal still got to enjoy those episodes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Done.

I was disappointed to read that Sal isn’t better, yet, but I’m also happy to hear she is making some improvement, even if it is slow going. I really hope she continues to make progress over the coming year(s). 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, 83ray1 said:

I'll definitely donate something - even if it's viewed as compensation for having to put with my posts 😂 

Thanks Ray - you've been here a long time: I consider your posts an important part of the fabric of this board and I enjoy them...even if they are a bit outside the box at times :rofl: 

• Haha 6

Donated.

Sorry to hear about Sal and I wish her all the very best and hope she continues to make good progress.  Having my own ongoing medical problems, I fully appreciate how hard it can be and frustrating that things don't always improve as quickly as you would like.  Sal, just take one day at a time and don't try to get too far ahead of yourself.  

Thanks for everything you have done for NeighboursFans over the years, it is a great place with a lovely atmosphere.  Athough I don't post much I like to read others thoughts on the episodes etc..  Hope to see you back here as soon as you feel able.  Take care.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Sayaka featured and unfeatured this topic