UPGRADE - 30/11/10

Hawker

• Management

Hiya guys,

Any of you attempting to visit in the last 2 hours will have realised that I took the board offline to run the upgrade on it.

We are back but it's a rush job because I thought you'd all appreciate having somewhere to post.

Basically, I'm trying to say that there's still a lot to do behind the scenes - so please don't think that this is it...you'll start seeing some improvements shortly.

In the meantime, yes, things will look different and things will seem strange...but I will slowly piece them back together.

Thanks for your patience...comments, suggestions etc...just reply to this. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with those who say the dimensions of the board are too wide: on my monitor at work (set to 1024x768), there's about a quarter of the board that I need to scroll across in order to be able to see it. I suspect it'll be all right at home, though, where I have a wider resolution. :)

• Management

Sorry guys - I was out all day and had no idea that we'd gone off (not that I could've done anything from where I was anyway, apart from worry!).

I've got a few things I might need to chat to the host about to give us a bit more oomph...it seems that when a few of us logged in in the morning, it overloaded us. I will stick around tonight so if it happens again, I can mend it rapidly - but hopefully I can buy a few of the things we need to keep us coasting. :)

I'd go with those who say the dimensions of the board are too wide: on my monitor at work (set to 1024x768), there's about a quarter of the board that I need to scroll across in order to be able to see it. I suspect it'll be all right at home, though, where I have a wider resolution. :)

I've had to reduce the screen coverage to 80% to get the board all on one page on LittleLappy. I didn't try it on my PC at work/my iPhone.