NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Changes to Subscription Packages

• Management
Gee. Thanks.

Sorry. :( </crap admin>

Perhaps Sal will know the concrete answer.

Janet! I was so not having a go! It was more about me being the test case! :lol: Stupid dry sense of humour getting me in trouble... Sorry, did not mean to sound harsh.

:hug:

In fact, have another one. :hug:

I think I'm suffering from over-sensitiveness at the moment and I've been up since 5am so I think my sense of humour has worn off for today!

I must admit, I was a bit surprised that you were cross with me.

I know you love me really!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay it's renewal day for me. The 20th of May is here and I am still not getting the option to renew my subs.

eta,,,

From the look of it my subs may run out at midnight. Maybe its tomorrow I'll get the option to renew.

Edited by Tracy F

Nope. The email just told me that my subscription was running out. I clicked the link in it which took me to the sub page but still couldn't do anything about it.

Midnight it is then!

ETA:

...and it's after midnight and I can't upgrade as yet. I guess it depends what time I subscribed last year as to when I can renew!

Edited by Angel Girl
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...