NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Summaries Archive Achievements

• Management

That's how I feel about 1995 too.  If you watch a single episode, there will be individual moments which are enjoyable and you'll find yourself wondering 'how bad could it have been really?' - but if you have to watch it day-in, day-out, it all quickly becomes tedious and those individual bright moments are not enough to sustain you through the season.

Whereas other episodes are much more consistent - they're more enjoyable through lots of storylines, and not just reliant on one story or one set of characters to make the episode worth watching.  

• Like 1
  • Management

In fairness, I stopped watching in 99.  95 is by far the worst year of the 90s (and very disappointing too, as the show is so good in the early and late 90s) - but given that there's been two decades of episodes since then, I'm certain there's been far far worse in the intervening years.

We just like moaning about 95.  ;) 

• Like 3
  • Management
1 hour ago, caz_04 said:

Well done, so is it just 91 from 1994 and one episode of 1998 to go aside from this year?

Yeah, that's right - we've been having a little bit of a push at 1994 as well, although it's harder work (for lots of reasons).  I think we've done 11 so far, but there's plenty to go.  

I think that 1998 episode might cause us a bit of grief, as I think from my notes that I missed it when it was aired on UKGold.  

On 15/04/2020 at 21:22, Hawker said:

Yeah, that's right - we've been having a little bit of a push at 1994 as well, although it's harder work (for lots of reasons).  I think we've done 11 so far, but there's plenty to go.  

I think that 1998 episode might cause us a bit of grief, as I think from my notes that I missed it when it was aired on UKGold.  

Amazing that you had so many of the episodes to summarise them.

• 8 months later...