UPGRADE - 16/09

Hawker

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick question : is there a hack or option on this version that can tell you how many new posts there are? It just used to save time if you logged in, saw it was at 0, or when at some low number to scan the board and find out the forums.
I must admit I wasn't keen on it when it got installed but you got used to seeing if there was new posts (or not).

I thought I'd logged on to the wrong forum laugh.gif

Ditto / I thought we'd got hacked! I totally forgot about the upgrade and I haven't logged on for a few days!

Looking very nice. My only problem is maroon, grey and white were my school colours so I feel like I'm back to the good (bad) old days ;)

Looking good, though it's taking a while to get used to it not being blue :lol:.

A question, Sal, will apply to others probably. I use my iPod touch to access the forum a lot and it looks completely different to how it does on Firefox whereas on the old one it looked the same is that part of the new software. It's definitely less graphic intense but (imo) a little hard to find what you're looking for on there as nothing seems to be in any sort of order other than the list of sub-forums. Perhaps other folks who use Safari on the touch / iPhone could shed some more light on it.

Lara, there's an option at the bottom of the iPhone/Touch version to "Manually choose your theme". By default (on Media Spy) that takes you to the full desktop version of the site. It should then give you those few extra options that the lo-fi version doesn't offer ;)

Looks very nice :)

• Management

No worries, thanks for bringing it to my attention (and to Andrew for his correct input too :)).

Invision ships as default with a mobile skin forced onto the iPhone, Touch, Blackberry etc and turning it off had totally slipped my mind!