NeighboursFans needs your help ×

iQuotes - Quote of the Moment

Hawker

• Management
:lol: Was that when they were both in the hospital rubbish bins trying to find hospital paperwork about the paternity of their babies? I'd love to know what episode number that is, Jack. If you know it?

I think they were in the coffee shop, round about the time that Sky looked for Izzy's driving licence, not that I have really narrowed it down any.

I know it's 2003-2004, not that that helps much either. And it definitely was at the coffee shop, they were both working there at the time, and I don't think Izzy worked there for very long? So it was within that time frame.

Coffee Shop

Sky is washing the dishes and Izzy tells Sky they are not done properly and Sky will have to do them again. Sky tells Izzy there’s nothing wrong with them and Izzy should do them then. Izzy says she’s not the kitchen hand she’s the boss and oneday when Sky’s grown up maybe she’ll be a boss too.

Sky: I wonder what I’ll be when I’m all grown up. I hope I’m still not working in a café chopping up food for a living. That’d be pretty pathetic. You know what, I’d love to be like Susan, intelligent, respected, a good job

Izzy: Unable to hold onto your husband

Sky: Classy, yeah that’s the word. You know what, I can’t ever imagine Susan getting involved with another woman’s cast-off. I’d hate to end up like that sort of woman at…say… your age

Izzy: Well, when you’re 26 why don’t you just give me a call and we can compare notes. I’m sure they’ll let you use the phone at the refuge

Sky: 26? Izzy, I was talking about your age not mot 5 years ago

Linky. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had a chat about this when we had it up a few years ago because yes, I am inclined to agree with you - but then we had a fair few that whilst they weren't plot significant, were really really funny and when the episodes were airing in the UK, people found themselves going, "Wait a second, I know this somehow..." and the episode didn't have quite the same impact.

Ok yeah that's fair enough.

• Management

I don't think it matters too much, to be honest.

I was going to keep the structure of the quotes slightly differently, so that the episode number had its own specific place, but I thought it'd mean that too many good ones would be omitted.

Although maybe it'd be a good idea to start a thread where people can mention which episodes quotes have come from if they find out so that we can add them in in the future. :???:

Is there anywhere we can go to search for quotes? Its just I've got quite a good one, but I can't remember exactly what was said. I've treied searching the episode summaries, and found the episode, but the scene was summarised, as it were, so I still don't know exactly what it was.

I submitted this quote earlier:

Paul, Lyn, Karl and Susan are out to dinner. Lyn is trying to convince that Paul's trying to turn over a new leaf whilst Paul is away to get some more drinks.

LYN: We take having friends and getting along with neighbours for granted, but it's a new experience for him.

KARL: Mmm, it must be very hard to give up destroying relationships and driving neighbours out of business, spawning psychotic children...

SUSAN: Karl, that's all in the past. We're trying to move on.

Paul returns with some champagne and sits down at the table again trying to make conversation.

PAUL: (to Karl and Susan) So, how's this rekindled romance of yours going? You two must be at it like rabbits!

(Episode 5062)

Somehow two words disappeared from the time I copied and pasted the quote to when it came up. The second sentence should read:

Lyn is trying to convince the others that Paul's trying to turn over a new leaf whilst Paul is away to get some more drinks.

The embolded bits need to be added to make it complete. :)

Could you only put one line-space into the ones you submit from now on please? Ta :)

I have no idea what this means.

ETA: I've fixed it and split the quote into two. Two for the price of one! :)

Good, thanks. I wasn't sure whether to split it up myself or not. :)

Edited by Elin
Could you only put one line-space into the ones you submit from now on please? Ta :)

I have no idea what this means.

Can you do:

Lyn walks into the Coffee Shop:

LYN: xxxx

PAUL: xxxx

(Episode 4123)

and not:

Lyn walks into the Coffee Shop:

LYN: xxxx

PAUL: xxxx

(Episode 4123)