NeighboursFans needs your help ×

Carly

We're now uploading avatars again, so if you have any that you'd like on the board please send them in and we'll upload them as soon as we can. For people who are new to the uploading system on here:

• Avatars must be 20kb or under and 100x100 in size.
  • Please label them correctly e.g. CammenitiRosetta04 for a single character, or in alphabetical order for multiple characters e.g. KarlSusan36 - check in the avatar folders if you're not sure what number we're up to.
  • Avatars can only be made from screen caps or photos you have taken yourself (e.g. pics from a Neighbours Quiz Night etc). No magazine/official pics please.
  • No UK spoilers.
  • Email them to: neighboursfans@gmail.com

I've just made a couple of small changes to the folders, too. There's now a Brown-Yeats folder for all of the Frazer and Ringo avatars, and there's also a folder for Frazer/Rosie icons. If you previously had an avatar featuring any of these characters, please re-select it from the folders.

Thanks guys :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing to add is that if you send in an avatar with the number 1-9, could you please name them e.g. JanaeJanelle02, PennySummer05 etc, using a zero before the number. I changed all the avatars over to this system a while back when I did the big re-organising as it makes things a lot easier for us to keep track of things on the server that way. It would be appreciated if you could help us with that by naming the avatars correctly before sending them in. :)

OK guys, there's been a few more changes done in the avatar galleries today.

I have added three new couple folders- Boyd and Janae, Lyn and Paul and Susan and Tom. This is because there were so many avatars for each pairing in the Groups folders that they were 'clogging up' the folders so this change should make those folders quicker to load.

If the avatar you're using is one consisting of one of these pairings you will need to go and re-select that avatar in its new folder. :)

ETA: When you name avatars before sending them in, could you please also remember to use first names for characters too. All avatars up in the galleries only have the characters' first names in their names after my re-organising a while back (so all Mrs Mangel ones were changed to Nell etc) and there were a few up now called JanelleSteiger01 etc which have now been re-named to AllanJanelle01 etc to keep in line with the rest of the avatars. :)

Edited by Elin
  • 1 month later...

Are avatar's still being uploaded?

I only ask as I sent one or two in a few week's ago now and they haven't been uploaded yet. Previously when I've sent some in there was a problem with my e-mail going into the spam folder or something and I was wondering if it was a problem with my e-mail (so I could send it again) as opposed to something like avatars not being uploaded again or simply someone not having a chance to upload them yet :)

Like I say, only asking because I want to know if the problem is from my e-mail not being properly delivered :)

• 5 months later...

Just thought I'd post to say that I've uploaded the avatars sent in since the beginning of the new year today. There have also been a couple avatars moved to their correct folders (one Frazer/Rosie and one Janae/Ned one) so if you discover that your avatar has disappeared, that is why. :)

I discovered some Robinson avatars that were in the wrong folders, so these have been moved to the correct folders now. If your avatar isn't showing up below your usename and yours was a Robinson one it may have been one of the avatars that were moved, so you will have to go to the correct folder and re-select it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing some re-organising in the galleries today (mainly in the Other, Other Enhanced and Robinson folders) in case any avatars don't show up. If yours isn't showing up, try the Enhanced (or non-enhanced if it used to be in Enhanced) folder as it's probably in there instead. :)

• 2 weeks later...